$29.99 – $69.99
Is a proprietary blend of herbs and pre & probiotics that soothe and replenish the lining of the bowel, fight yeast and combat unhealthy bacteria. With 30 billion cfu wide-spectrum probiotic. 153 g powder.
It targets inflammation in the GI tract, respiratory system, Urinary tract. Can be used to rebalance gut flora and target GI issues such as burping, regurgitation, soft stools, vomitting, IBD, hairballs, etc. Also supportive for inflammation that presents as arthritis, autoimmune disease, skin disease and more.
Ingredients: aloe vera 200:1(5 mg), marshmallow root 4:1 (100 mg), l-glutamine (250 mg), n-acetyl glucosamine (300 mg), deglycyrrhizinated licorice (375 mg), larch arabinogalactan (500 mg), slippery elm bark (540 mg), multi strain probiotic blend (30 billion /milliards cfu).
Content and Health Benefits
- Aloe Herbal Aloe plant healing effect
- used for constipation
- used for GI irritation
- Marshmallow Root Herbal A. barbadensis • similar benefits to slippery elm
- phagocytosis (cells engulf bacteria or dead cell tissue)
- L-Glutamine Amino Acid • building block of protein
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
- N-aceytlglucosamine Shellfish (shrimp, crab) • found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts
- helps support production of glycoproteins
- supports structural integrity of respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
- Larch Herbal Larch Arabinogalactan • prebiotic
- supports colon health
- used as adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
- 14 Strain Probiotic • rebalances gut flora
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune respones
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains integrity of intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics
For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals for which the product is not intended. Safety in pregnant or lactating females has not been established. Refrigerate after opening.
Directions: Add dose per dog’s weight to food once per day.
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
Do I have to use the entire container or do I stop using once symptoms disappear?
When you are trying to address any health issue with our products it is good to do a minimum of 6 weeks as we have taken the approach of many authentic herbalists that the body needs to an average of 6 weeks to process the healing response.
With many chronic diseases ( an issues that has been heavily medicated or your animal has had for over 1 year ) it is often the case that you will need to rotate Gut Soothe with Love Bugs or Healthy Gut. We have many animals taking it long term because they feel so much better when they are on it.
Do I stop using other probiotics